My – “On the Nightstand Posts” are extremely popular but I keep forgetting to keep you updated.
I just report what’s there , what I am currently reading. Not a lot about the content or how good the books are.
I’ll issue that at a later date after completion.
This report also ignores “The Stack” of books that one day will be moved to the “Nightstand”.
Here is the list of what is on the nightstand right now:
- The Grave Robber- Mark Batterson. For those of you who follow me, you know Mark is one of my 3 favorite spiritual authors.
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying- Marie Kondo. God knows I need to be more organized. Reading a “how to” book may not cut it. I need a real live person in my house for this quest !
- Cravings-Mary DeJurris Poust- I read another book by Mary and was impressed so, I am trying another.
- The Charisma Myth- Olivia Fox Cabane. A friend recommended this. We’ll find out.
- The Quotable Coach-Barry Demp. Barry is an excellent local Detroit business coach. It is always a pleasure hearing Barry’s thoughts on a variety of subjects.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari-Robin Sharma. Barry Demp, recommended this. So far, so good.
Ok, some actual reviews of books I have completed–soon !