In 2012, I read thirty books. Most of them for the first time.
I wanted to see if any were of quality to break my Top Sixteen but none of them upset the list I updated in July 2012.
A few competed with the last couple of spots but I really couldn’t let them sneak in with the Sixteen I already had on my list.
Here are the Top Sixteen “Must Read” Books. Don’t miss any of them !
1) The Traveler’s Gift-Andy Andrews
2) Day by Day With James Allen-Vic Johnson
3) Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
4) You2 – Price Pritchett
5) The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
6) Mastering the Seven Decisions – Andy Andrews
7) You Were Born Rich -Bob Proctor
8) 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class -Steve Siebold
9) The Magic of Thinking Big – Dr. David Schwartz
10) The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson
11) Become A Better You- Joel Osteen
12) Conquer Fear – Lisa Jimenez
13) The Ultimate Gift-Jim Stovall
14) Awake the Giant Within-Tony Robbins
15) The Compound Effect-Darren Hardy
16) Crush It ! – Gary Vaynerchuk