I’m constantly asked for a “must read” list of books that have inspired my life. I have also been asked to rank them in order.
I interviewed Vic Johnson on my blogtalk radio program and Vic stated that his favorite book has always been the one he needed during a certain phase of his life.
I couldn’t agree more so my current rankings are as of today.
I’ll try to update this list every 3 months or so.
There may be slight changes .
Some books won’t show much movement as the classics ARE the classics !!
Here we go :
1) The Traveler’s Gift-Andy Andrews
2) Day by Day With James Allen-Vic Johnson
3) Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
4) You2 – Price Pritchett
5) The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
6) Mastering the Seven Decisions – Andy Andrews
7) You Were Born Rich -Bob Proctor
8) Conquer Fear-Lisa Jimenez
9) I Can See Clearly Now-Wayne Dyer
10) The Magic of Thinking Big – Dr. David Schwartz
11) The ONE Thing-Gary Keller
12) The Slight Edge- Jeff Olson
13) 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class -Steve Siebold
14) Become A Better You- Joel Osteen
15) Awake the Giant Within-Tony Robbins
16) The Noticer Returns-Andy Andrews
Last Update – July 20, 2015