Any of you who have been around me for any length of time know I love the strength of reading.
I heard Charlie Tremendous Jones frequently preach the power of reading but unfortunately never had the opportunity to work him.
Any of you old time personal growth junkies like me know what I am talking about. Charlie would have been an honor to work with and I am sure would have changed my world.
I have updated my Top 16 Must Read books that are always on my website and offer this update as a tribute to Charlie’s legacy.
A few new books although classics, have been added to the list.
Let me know if you notice the changes and what you think !
1) The Traveler’s Gift-Andy Andrews
2) Day by Day With James Allen-Vic Johnson
3) Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
4) You2 – Price Pritchett
5) The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
6) Mastering the Seven Decisions – Andy Andrews
7) You Were Born Rich -Bob Proctor
8) 177 Mental Toughness Secrets of the World Class -Steve Siebold
9) The Magic of Thinking Big – Dr. David Schwartz
10) The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson
11) Become A Better You- Joel Osteen
12) Conquer Fear – Lisa Jimenez
13) The Ultimate Gift-Jim Stovall
14) Awake the Giant Within-Tony Robbins
15) The Compound Effect-Darren Hardy
16) Crush It ! – Gary Vaynerchuk
The Art of Racing in the Rain – highly recommended. All of yours a great as well.