Just a few key ideas not to lose site of these next few days as we all get busier and busier.
10) Don’t over commit. Easier said than done but… SLOW down. Spend some time reflecting.
9) Mend bridges. Now is the time to be with all those we love. Forgiveness will need to happen. We all are imperfect people. Start your mending with family!
8) Have gratitude. Reflect on this past week, this past month, the past year. We all have oodles to be thankful for. Write it down !
7) If you are Christian, remember the reason for the season. It is NOT all the commercialism we get wrapped up in !
6) If you own your own business, don’t quit !! Your competition will be coasting this next week. Take this opportunity to contact those tough to reach prospects.
5) Solidify and clarify your 2011 goals. You want to be crystal clear where you are headed on January 1st so you can hit the ground running !
4) Remember and enjoy childhood Christmas memories. They will make you smile.
3) Spend some extra time with family and enjoy their blessing. Have laser focused business activity so can accomplish this. Task management is the key.
2) Watch the little children at family gatherings. See how simple life is suppose to be. Listen to the dreams of these children flow easily and naturally.
1) Believe. Believe in Santa, yourself, your God, your family, your country, and your dreams.
Merry Christmas !
Hey Doug, If you worry about what you do not have, you never have enough.Rather if you dwell on what you can give, you always have more than you need. Having Joy in your heart(Jesus first, others-second and you -third)you will be blessed.In life if you mised my words of wisdom, or nuggets of knowledge you hsve not missed much.Howeer if you do not know Jesus, the Lord and savior you have missed everything.Thank you for reminding me of my Christmas memories when I got batteries, not toys.Have a great day, a better tomorrow and a wonderful week—Mr. Enthusiam
Thanks Doug! Great message that you got out here for everyone. #6 hits home with me as I will not quit. Even with so much going on, I can still do this! They key is that I have to do this. I’ll be in touch. Thanks again. Merry Christmas to you my friend.
Well spoken Joel and Merry Christmas !
John, you will never quit –it is not you. Let me know if I can help in any way. “have to ” will hold you back. “Want to!” Merry Christmas-let’s get together while you are on break !
Thanks Doug for the ideas and inspiration.
My take is that yesterday was good, today was better – tomorrow is best, God willing!
Sheila and I wish you and your family all that you would wish for yourselves.
Love & Regards
Well chosen words John–Merry Christmas to you, Sheila and family ! Call when you can !
Thank you Doug for the Holiday Reminders. I took today off work as well as tomorrow so I am not rushed getting ready for my family (19) to be here Christmas Eve. I do look forward to seeing my nieces and nephews open their packages. I give thanks for my wonderful family. I am still working on #5 solidify and clarify my 2011 goals. All the best to you and your family. Merry Christmas.
Sherry, It sounds like you will be working hard on #2 and #3 on Christmas Eve. If you have #1 covered as I know you you do, the rest will follow ! Merry Christmas !!