We talked last time about all the great things Santa brought us but with that I thought of the five things we really wanted and Santa left us a little short. If we are honest, we all have them.
Here is my list !
1) A Playboy Playmate under the tree. This may not be poltically correct but it is top on most 16, 17 years old boy’s Christmas list. Lots of wishful thinking! (Just being honest !)
2) World Peace. We all tease about it but wouldn’t it be great to find it under anyone’s tree one day ?
3) A new boat.-My boat is getting a little worn and Mary Ann says a new one will be there one day soon ! (Fingers crossed !)
4) Misdirected prayers. – Garth Brooks in his song “Unanswered Prayers” sums it up like this-
“just because he doesn’t answer doesn’t mean he don’t care
Some of God’s greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.”
I couldn’t tell you how often this was true for me.
5) Guild 12 string. Loved the sound of this when rockin roll was at it’s peak. Love that too. Always wanted to learn to play. Tried a few times but no luck. Hope to find the right instructor in 2013.
OK, fess up, what is on your list ?